MICROSOFT NEWS: 70-337 Exam Questions has been Updated Today! Get Latest 70-337 VCE and 70-337 PDF Instantly! Welcome to Download the Newest Braindump2go 70-337 VCE&70-337 PDF Dumps: http://www.braindump2go.com/70-337.html (117 Q&As)
2015 Free Download of Latest Microsoft 70-337 Practce Exam Questions from Braindump2go will help you have a 100% success of 70-337 real exam! All questions are the latest checked and released! Answers are 100% correct guaranteed! In order to increase your confidence, 100% Full Money Back Guarantee is promised by Braindump2go! Instant Download Now!
Exam Code: 70-337
Exam Name: Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Certification Provider: Microsoft
Corresponding Certifications: MCSE, MCSE: Communication
70-337 Dumps,70-337 PDF,70-337 VCE,70-337 Book,70-337 Braindump,70-337 Exam Prep,70-337 Study Guide,70-337 Study Materials,70-337 Practice Exam,70-337 Test Perp,70-337 Exam Prep,70-337 Practice Test,70-337 Exam Questions
You need to identify the minimum number of voice routes that must be created to meet the technical requirements.
How many voice routes should you identify?
You need to create a rule to meet the technical requirements for international dialing from the SIP trunk in the New York office.
Which type of rule should you create?
A. Called number translation
B. Calling number translation
You need to identify the minimum number of UM dial plans and access numbers required to support the technical requirement for subscriber access.
What should you identify? (To answer, select the appropriate number of UM dial plans and access numbers in the answer area.)
You plan to modify the firewall in the Montreal office that connects to the Internet.
You need to implement the inbound firewall rules to meet the security requirements for inbound A/ V connections.
Which rules should you implement? (To answer, configure the appropriate firewall rules in the answer area.)
You need to configure DHCP to support the technical requirement for the Lync Phone Edition devices.
Which DHCP options should you include in the solution? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
B: DHCP Option 43
Option 43 is not really a single option but a number of sub-options which tell the phone where to locate the Certificate Provisioning service on the Lync server.
D: DHCP Option 120
Once the certificate is downloaded to the phone then a valid Lync registrar server needs to be located. The value of Option 120 will be the FQDN of the Lync server which will handle authentication requests from the phones.
– From scenario:
Microsoft Lync Phone Edition devices must be supported.
Reference: Configuring Lync Server for Phone Edition Devices
You need to resolve the federation issue with contoso.com.
Which two Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
C. New CsAllowedDomain
Creates a new hosting provider for use in your organization. A hosting provider is a private third-party organization that provides instant messaging, presence, and related services for a domain that you would like to federate with. Hosting providers, such as Microsoft Lync Online 2010, differ from public providers (such as Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL) in that their services are not offered to the general public.
– New- CsAllowedDomain
Adds a domain to the list of domains approved for federation. After a domain has been approved for federation (by being added to the allowed list), your users can exchange instant messages and presence information with people who have accounts in the federated domain.
– The Lync Server 2013 infrastructure is configured to use federation with users at a partner company, which is named Contoso, Ltd. Contoso has a SIP domain named contoso.com.
The users at Contoso use Microsoft Lync Online.
– A change to the Lync services provider proxy URL recently caused the federation with contoso.com to become unavailable.
You are implementing the Enterprise Voice solution.
You create the objects described as shown in the following table.
You need to recommend which action must be performed to meet the technical requirements for Enterprise Voice routing.
What should you add?
A. PSTN1 to VP2
B. PSTN1 to VP1
C. PSTN2 to VP2
D. PSTN2 to VP1
You plan to implement the response group for the support staff and to create the agent groups shown in the following table.
You need to configure the agent groups to meet the response group requirements.
How should you configure each agent group? (To answer, select the appropriate options for each group in the answer area.)
Case Study 5 – Contoso, Ltd Case C (Question 99 – Question 108)
Contoso, Ltd. is an international manufacturing company that has 2,500 users.
Contoso has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department.
Contoso has a main office in Denver. All users work in the main office.
The Denver office consists of three buildings.
Each building is configured as a separate network segment.
The Denver office connects directly to the Internet.
Active Directory Infrastructure
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com.
The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2. Contoso has a standalone root certificate authority (CA) named CA1.
Lync Server Infrastructure
The network contains a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure.
The infrastructure contains five servers in the Denver office.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
FE1 and FE2 are part of a pool named Pool1 that uses DNS load balancing and a hardware load balancer. Edge1 and Edge2 are configured to use DNS load balancing.
The sequence of phone numbers at the Denver office is 720-555-5000 to 720-555-8000.
You have a response group named RG1.
Exchange Server Organization
Contoso has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 organization that contains three servers in the Denver office.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
All client computers run either Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro.
All of the computers have Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft Outlook 2010 installed.
Users from other companies report that they fail to communicate with the users at Contoso by using federation.
During the next six months, Contoso plans to implement redundancy solutions to the existing Lync Server 2013 infrastructure.
Contoso plans to minimize hardware and software purchasing costs.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes to the network:
– Establish new branch offices in New York and Montreal that connect to the Denver office by using a WAN link. The New York office will have 2,000 users. The Montreal office will have 200 users.
– Provide secondary phone numbers for executives.
– Establish a pilot migration to Microsoft Office 365.
– Implement Unified Messaging (UM).
Contoso purchases another company named A. Datum Corporation.
The users at A. Datum will be hosted in an Office 365 subscription.
Contoso plans to implement a federated relationship with another company that runs Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. Users from the partner company must be able to have instant messaging (IM) conversations with the Contoso users if a single Edge Server on the Contoso network fails.
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements:
– Users from the New York office and the Montreal office must be able to use Enterprise Voice, response groups, IM, presence, and conferencing within their respective office if the WAN link to the Denver office fails.
– Users at A. Datum must be able to send and receive email by using the ©adatum.com SMTP suffix and must be able to create Lync Server conferences that use the adatum.com domain.
– Secondary phone numbers provided to the executives must not be published from the address book and must not be visible to users from Lync 2013.
– Callers from the New York and Montreal offices must be able to call the Denver office by dialing 3, and then the last four digits of a user’s phone number.
– The best possible user experience for audio and video conferencing between the Lync 2013 clients in the Denver office must be provided.
– The A. Datum users must be able to view the presence information of the Contoso users and must be able to join Contoso conferences.
– RG1 must be used by the users in the New York office if the network in the Denver office is unavailable for an extended period of time.
– The number of ports configured on the hardware load balancers must be minimized.
– Administrators must be able to migrate from Contoso to A. Datum.
– Users must be prevented from simultaneously ringing the PSTN.
– UM and Lync Server 2013 must be integrated.
You need to implement the secondary phone numbers for the executives.
The solution must meet the technical requirements.
Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
You need to recommend which Lync Server 2013 solution must be deployed to the New York and Montreal offices to support the planned changes.
The solution must meet the business goals.
What should you recommend? (To answer, select the appropriate components for each office in the answer area.)
Latest 70-337 Questions and Answers from Microsoft Exam Center Offered by Braindump2go for Free Share Now! Read and remember all Real Questions Answers, Guaranteed Pass 70-337 Real Test 100% Or Full Money Back!
FREE DOWNLOAD: NEW UPDATED 70-337 PDF Dumps & 70-337 VCE Dumps from Braindump2go: http://www.braindump2go.com/70-337.html (117 Q&As)